The Benchmark Lithium Price Index has been cited in The Wall Street Journal. The article – “Lithium Boom Raises Questions: What is its price?” – explores the lithium demand surge, lithium pricing and the moves towards price transparency.
The feature also notes the London Metal Exchange’s (LME) plans to introduce tradable lithium contracts in 2020. As part of these plans Benchmark Mineral Intelligence has been shortlisted by the LME to provide an independent lithium market price.
To read The Wall Street Journal’s article on lithium pricing please click here.
You can watch Benchmark Minerals’ presentation to the London Metal Exchange on lithium index pricing below and download a copy of the presentation here.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY TO THE LITHIUM INDUSTRY’S REFERENCE PRICE:
Benchmark Mineral Intelligence sets the lithium industry’s reference price in its monthly subscription service, Lithium Price Assessments (Request Free Trial Here).
This service provides independent prices assessed to a lithium specific methodology – an industry first – and is done so by analysts that understand the lithium market.
These lithium prices are used by major actors in the supply chain to discuss and negotiate lithium contracts.
Our suite of price assessments and market intelligence services includes:
- Cobalt Price Assessments: Trial here
- Graphite Price Assessments: Trial here
- Lithium ion Battery Megafactories Assessment: Trial, email Rob Nichols – [email protected]
- Benchmark Membership: Email Rob Nichols – [email protected]ls.com
- Forecasts and Consulting: Email Andy Leyland, Head of Forecasting for more: [email protected]