Benchmark Minerals, the lithium ion battery to electric vehicle supply chain’s leading provider of data and market intelligence, is pleased to announce that it has launched the Benchmark Video Streaming service to its Benchmark Membership subscription.
Benchmark Video Streaming provides subscribers with a wide variety of exclusive content on the electric vehicle supply chain, available to stream on demand, when you need it.
The first online Benchmark Briefing is now available for Membership Subscribers to watch here. In this video Simon Moores, Managing Director, and Caspar Rawles, Head of Price Assessments, present on how the coronavirus has impacted the lithium ion supply chain during Q1, their outlook for Q2, and respond to questions from the industry.
BENCHMARK MEMBERSHIP IS YOUR MUST-HAVE MULTI-MEDIA SUBSCRIPTION TO THE EV AND LITHIUM ION BATTERY SUPPLY CHAIN.
Online. Print. Video Streaming. Presentation Downloads.
Drawing on Benchmark’s teams of expert analysts, your Benchmark Membership is the indispensable service covering the entire supply chain, from raw materials, to cathode and anode production, all the way through to battery cell manufacturing, electric vehicles and energy storage.
What do I receive as a Member?
- Benchmark’s Quarterly Review: Print Magazine and Digital. Delivered to you.
- Rolling Online Analysis: Regular analysis, comment, and features
- Video Streaming: Wide variety of exclusive content, streamed on demand, when you need it.
- Presentation Download: Access Benchmark’s latest presentations and our archive
- Member Seminars: Invites to exclusive online and in-person seminars
Fill in the contact form below to subscribe to arrange your subscription today.