Benchmark Mineral Intelligence recently spoke at “The Battery – Inside Out!” at The Royal Institution in London.
The event, supported by The Faraday Institution, covered: What is a battery? How were they invented? How does a modern battery work? How to make batteries sustainable?
Benchmark Minerals’ Managing Director, Simon Moores’ presentation is available to watch below, in which he explores the rapid development of battery megafactories globally.
Benchmark Membership subscribers can download a copy of Simon’s presentation here from Benchmark Minerals’ presentation archive.
To subscribe to Benchmark Membership or if you’d like more information email Robert Colbourn, Manager – Benchmark Membership: [email protected].
Following the presentations there was an extensive Q&A session, in which contributors took a deep dive into the world of batteries. Watch the panel discussion in the video below.
Contributors (from left to right):
- Dr Patrick Vallance, Government Chief Scientific Adviser (Chair)
- Prof Dave Greenwood, Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Judith Richardson, Purchasing Director for Electric Propulsion Systems at JLR
- Prof Serena Corr, University of Sheffield
- Simon Moores, Managing Director of Benchmark Mineral Intelligence
Subscribe to Benchmark Minerals’ services today!
- Cobalt Price Assessments: For more information click here
- Graphite Price Assessments: For more information click here
- Lithium Price Assessments: For more information click here
- Lithium ion Battery Megafactories Assessment: For more information click here
- Benchmark Membership: Email Robert Colbourn, Manager – Benchmark Membership, for more information: [email protected]
- Forecasts and Consulting: Email Andy Leyland, Head of Forecasting for more information: aleyl[email protected]