Due to the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, the Benchmark Summit 2020 in Washington DC will now take place online on Tuesday 20 October 2020.
Tuesday 20 October 2020
– Online @ 1pm Washington DC
Connecting industry and government.
A online summit (for 2020 only) that brings together stakeholders in the lithium ion battery to electric vehicle and energy storage supply chains and US government representatives.
- The Benchmark Summit (in person) will return to Washington DC in 2021 – apply here.
SESSION 1: The Keynotes @ 1pm EDT (Washington DC)
- 1:00pm Chair’s Opening Remark
- 1:10pm Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee for Energy & Natural Resources
- 1:20pm Senator Joe Manchin (D-West Virginia), Ranking Member, U.S. Senate Committee for Energy & Natural Resources
- 1:30pm State of the Industry – Simon Moores, Managing Director, Benchmark
- 1:50pm Witness Statement – Vivas Kumar, Principal, Benchmark
- 2:10pm Finish
SESSION 2: Building an EV supply chain in the USA @4pm EDT (Washington DC) (Join here)
- 4:00pm Chair’s Opening Remarks – Emily Hersh, Managing Partner, DCDB
- 4:15pm Securing America’s Future Energy – Robbie Diamond, Founder, President and CEO
- 4:30pm Urbix Resources – Nico Cuevas Gomez, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder
- 4.45pm Standard Lithium – Robert Mintak, CEO & Director
- 5pm Piedmont Lithium – Keith Phillips, Managing Director
- 5:15pm ioneer – Bernard Rowe, Managing Director
- 5.30pm American Lithium Corp – Michael Kobler, CEO & Director
- 5.45pm American Battery Technology Company – David Batstone, Member, Board of Directors
If you are interested in speaking, email Ben Ash on [email protected]
or Will Plunkett [email protected]