Due to the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, the Benchmark Summit 2020 in Washington DC will now take place online on Tuesday 20 October 2020.
Tuesday 20 October 2020
– Online @ 1pm Washington DC
Connecting industry and government.
A online summit (for 2020 only) that brings together stakeholders in the lithium ion battery to electric vehicle and energy storage supply chains and US government representatives.
- The Benchmark Summit (in person) will return to Washington DC in 2021 – apply here.
SESSION 1: The Keynotes @ 1pm EDT (Washington DC)
- 1:00pm: Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Chairman, U.S. Senate Committee for Energy & Natural Resources
- 1:15pm Senator TBA
- 1:30pm State of the Industry – Simon Moores, Managing Director, Benchmark
- 1:45pm Industry Keynote 1
- 2:00pm Industry Keynote 2
- 2:15pm Industry Keynote 3
- 2:30pm Q&A Session
- 3:00pm Finish
SESSION 1: Building an EV supply chain in the USA @4pm EDT (Washington DC) (Join here)
Join us here
- 4:00pm Chairman’s Opening Remarks – Benchmark TBA
- 4:15pm Government Representative – TBA
- 4:30pm Government Think Tank TBA
- 4:45pm Standard Lithium – Robert Mintak, CEO & Director
- 5:00pm Piedmont Lithium – Keith Phillips, Managing Director
- 5:15pm ioneer – Bernard Rowe, Managing Director
- 5:30pm Urbix Resources – Nico Cuevas Gomez, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder
on Tuesday 20 October @ 1pm Washington DC
If you are interested in speaking, email Ben Ash on [email protected]
or Will Plunkett [email protected]