Due to the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, the Benchmark Summit 2020 in Washington DC will now take place online on Tuesday 20 October 2020 in a series of online seminars and interviews.
Please sign up below to receive more information when it is released.
Monday 19 & Tuesday 20 October 2020
W Hotel, 515 15th St NW, WASHINGTON, D.C., USA
Connecting industry and government.
A two-day private summit for stakeholders in the lithium ion battery to electric vehicle and energy storage supply chains and US government representatives.
- Held under Chatham House rules – no media allowed
- Additional security will be in place. Please allow time for check in process.
APPLY TO ATTEND:
Industry Delegates must:
- Upstream: Be an active producer, processor, materials manufacturer or equipment maker in critical minerals for lithium ion batteries and other battery technologies
- Downstream: Be an active producer of electric vehicle (EV), energy storage systems, battery cell or pack producer, or service provider
- Be based in the US or have assets in the US